BackerKit Query - Physical Rewards

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Venrez, August 18, 2014.

1. Venrez

Venrez New Member

Hi folks.
    Long ago when PA was on Kickstarter, I pledged at the $100 tier with additional items. Only recently have I picked up the game again and decided to see how it has progressed and overall I am pleased. However, I am wondering as to what has been happening in terms of the physical rewards for Alpha Backers.

Have folks received them already? Or have they still not been shipped? I am asking because now the game appears to be in Beta and quite a long time has passed.

So basically, are we supposed to have these items by now? Because I have received no email saying they have been sent, no letter in my post and nothing regarding this - and considering it is a fairly substantial sum of money, I do wish to see something come of it, beyond the downloadable copy of the game which I am already playing.

I am also moving in the near future (1-2 months) and this furthers my worry.

Via my UberNet account, I can view my transaction history and this is what I should've received :

PURCHASED ITEMS
    ITEM PRICE QTY
    Game Loaded USB Key $20.00 1
    International Shipping $15.00 1
    $100 Reward Tier Bundle
    • Alpha Commander
    • Alpha Game Key (alpha, beta and retail access)
    • Art Book Digital Download
    • Backer T-Shirt
    • Commemorative Game Box
    • Delta Commander
    • Name in the Credits
    • Progenitor Commander
    • Theta Commander
    • Three Pack Minatures
    $100.00 1
    Backer T-Shirt $30.00 1
    Backer T-Shirt $30.00 1

I apologize if the items have not been sent and I am worrying over nothing. I am just asking because I left PA for quite a while and only recently picked it up again to see how things have come along - plus Im moving soon as I mentioned.
    Last edited: August 18, 2014
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

They only just started the T-shirts (see update #86) and the miniatures (see update #88). You should have the commanders already though. Check the armoury in the game client. I haven't heard anything about an art book yet.

They'll confirm your address before they will ship you stuff if I remember correctly.

Glad your enjoying the game so far. :)
  3. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Physical rewards are coming after PA hits 1.0.
  4. Venrez

Venrez New Member

Alrighty, thanks for the information.

Is the "Alpha" Commander the Progenitor Commander?
    The Theta and Delta Commanders are thus named, but I dont see any in the listing specifically named 'Alpha'? Its a bit confusing given the semantics of names being thrown around.
    Last edited: August 18, 2014
    spittoon likes this.
  5. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

Welcome to the forum
    Alpha.JPG
    >> If you're missing any of the stuff that should be in the armory go here: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/the-inventory-thread.58084/ <<

We won't see any of that stuff until after release.;)
    - http://support.uberent.com/kb/faq.php?id=8
    - http://support.uberent.com/kb/faq.php?id=7

Edit:

You can always update your shipping information through your Uber account.
    https://store.uberent.com/Account/MyAccount - Right hand side underneath Shipping Address; click on edit and there you go. Save when done.;)
    Last edited: August 19, 2014
    mkrater likes this.
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I can just "ditto" what everyone else has posted, thanks guys! :)
    We will be sending out confirmations before shipping so folks can verify their items, including shipping address, before sending the physical goods. Once everything is verified, we can start fulfillment which will occur after the game has been released to Retail.
  7. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

Which will be happening in ____ weeks/months.

Please fill in the blank and circle the correct answer. Thank you.
    kjotak109 and ArchieBuld like this.
  8. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

What part, the game being released or when items will ship? I think you know the answer to both of those questions ;)

Hint: When it's ready
    ArchieBuld and Remy561 like this.
  9. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

The sarcasm is strong with this one.
    ArchieBuld and mkrater like this.
  10. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

We're getting close to being able to provide a ballpark on physical goods delivery - I'm waiting on one last thing, which is from Reaper's supplier in China for the miniatures. Once I have an ETA on the delivery, everything else can be predicted pretty closely in terms of when we'll have everything on site that we can start doing delivery with.

Once I have an ETA internally, I'll work with Brad to get a rough timeline out so everyone knows when physical goods are coming.
  11. Venrez

Venrez New Member

Thanks for the responses guys. I believe the Commander issue has been sorted. I've now got all the Commanders, including Progenitor, except those custom-community ones you have to pay for. I believe its all correct now.

Though I am honestly a bit disappointed the Progenitor commander isnt a bit more... I dont know. Flashy? He seems rather same'ey compared to all the rest of them, considering that he's only awarded to original Kickstarter Backers I believe.

Just something to make him stand out a bit more. He currently seems like a skeletal Invictus.

Anyway, are the 'Badges' for any actual use in-game?
    Kickstarter Backer, Alpha, Beta - those ones. Are they to appear as small decals on units or anything? Because currently they dont seem to do anything at all other than be listed in that one tab which I dont think anybody else can even see.
  12. bdunnl8r

bdunnl8r New Member

Got mine a few days ago I thought the game was going to be preloaded on the USB Keys, I only ask because they where blank and I had bought them to give to friends.
  13. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

When the USB drives were manufactured, we were still making the game and the Launcher. We decided to send out a game key card with the USB drives rather than load the USB with an outdated Launcher. I hope this makes sense.
    You can still give your friends the USB and the game card. And if your friends would like a Steam key as well, please have them email support@uberent.com and we can do that as well. :)
    Thank you for your understanding!
    cdrkf likes this.