The Inventory Thread

Discussion in 'Support!' started by UberGaf, March 20, 2014.

1. alvinali

alvinali New Member

Hello im having some issues with the armory. My alpha badge isent there anymore and im just wondering why its not there and how do i get it back?
  2. Planktum

Planktum Post Master General

Who gets the Ajax commander?
  3. fluffyninjarobatech

fluffyninjarobatech New Member

Hello,

I bought one of the kick starter packages when the game was first announced, I know playing the alpha/beta I had my commands and at one point I had converted the key over to a steam key and still had them all, I am missing the Progenitor, Alpha, and Delta commanders now for sure. What can I do to get those commanders and goodies back or are they gone now for some reason?

Thanks!
  4. alternatejoe

alternatejoe New Member

This is a qoute from another of my posts that was re-directed here. "I have not received any rewards from my PA alpha purchase of $90 USD. I believe there were several commanders seeing as it would include the ones of lower tiers ( Beta, etc.) The commanders I have at the moment are the Theta, Invictus, Centurion, Rallus, Aeson, Osiris and Nemicus commanders. There were others such as the progenitor commander I believe it was called and another one or two? I also have the "PA Alpha Participant" badge."
  5. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

If you bought on steam then all you get is Theta.
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I'm looking at your alvinali account and it looks like the game was purchased Feb 1st 2014. Was this when the game was purchased in Steam? Do you have a Beta badge on your account?
  7. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I don't have much information for Ajax yet, sorry.
  8. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I can still see all of your Commanders on your fluffyninjarobatech account, but I do not see a Steam account linked. To play the Commanders on Steam, please go here to link your Steam account to your fluffyninjarobatech account: https://uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount
  9. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Where did you purchase the game? If purchased from Steam, @stuart98 is correct - Theta is the Early Access Commander. This was due to how we were able to list the game on Steam Early Access as we could only post one "bundle" of goodies whereas in Kickstarter and at the Uber Store we were able to offer differing "bundles" at various price levels. Here is our FAQ about Commanders http://support.uberent.com/kb/faq.php?id=60
  10. drmetal2

drmetal2 New Member

Hello, I bought the game back before alpha off the Uber Store. When I moved my game to Steam I lost the Delta Commander , and I'm hoping someone can help me get it back.
    I got the game for $250, Cosmic Edition.
  11. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

@drmetal2 It looks like your Cosmic purchase wasn't made on your "drmetal2" account. Do you remember what account that purchase was made on?

To play with the Commanders, including your Delta, you'll need to link your Steam account to the account that made the purchase. To link accounts, please go here: https://uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount

If you're unable to link your accounts, please let us know.
  12. drmetal2

drmetal2 New Member

Thanks I found what was wrong, I'm was on the wrong account. Thanks for the help.
    mkrater likes this.
  13. fluffyninjarobatech

Linking the accounts didnt work as I already have done that, I did find out that I have two forum accounts for some reason though. I can log in with robatech info into the PA launcher and have the same commanders as on steam but cannot login with fluffyninjarobatech, new pass and everything.
  14. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Ok, let's try removing your Steam account from the robatech account so you can re-link it to your fluffyninjarobatech account instead. To link accounts, please follow these instructions:
    1) Restart your browser. It's important that you don't have any stale cookies.
    2) Go to https://uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount
    3) Log in with your UberNet credentials
    4) Enter your Steam account information to link your UberNet account to your Steam account.
  15. silfarionblade

silfarionblade New Member

I submitted an email, and a ticket was open 9 days ago to resolve an issue with a missing commander. I have heard no correspondence on this. Is there anything you can do to help?
    Planetary annihilation

Ticket #791963

Contents of my ticket:
    "
    Hello, I backed the game at $50 during the Kickstarter, however the "Progenitor" commander is not listed on my armory page."
    I may have accidentally created or used a different uber account. Is there anyway to link these?"

The ticket lists the specific accounts I mention.
    Any help is appreciated!
  16. fluffyninjarobatech

mkrater likes this.
  17. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

@silfarionblade I can see your Commanders on your silfarionblade account, but it looks like you may have converted your key into a Steam key and currently playing through Steam linked to a different Uber account. Do you know what the other account name is? What is your 17-digit Steam ID?
  18. silfarionblade

silfarionblade New Member

Yeah, it seems you're right.
    The other uber account name is Atreyonbound
    My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:19412106
  19. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Awesome, I was able to remove your Steam account from account "atreyonbound". To link your Steam account to your "silfarionblade" account, please go here: https://uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount
  20. fullestdarklink

fullestdarklink New Member

i have both the alpha and beta badges is there any more because i don't seem to have any more i bought pa on steam early access when it was 70 on Sep 12, 2013