Clan Wars - 4v4 clan league

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Quitch, August 24, 2014.

1. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Well they'll close some time on MY 8th. Since there was a good two week period for sign-ups I didn't think I needed to specify the second we'd be closing, people have had loads of time :)
    Clopse likes this.
  2. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

If I was a defence attorney I would be able to get an extension is all I'm saying. Don't make me bring out my bar.
  3. Quitch

Just tell @matizpl to pull his finger out :p
  4. essizlik

essizlik New Member

5. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

6. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

FYI there is a new clan joined _IRB_ or the Indestructible Robot Battalion Clan
    cdrkf, icycalm and mot9001 like this.
  7. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

More clans yay!
  8. icycalm

Awesome news and great name! Any chance of getting Nova and Ballistic Logistics to join at the last minute?
  9. reptarking

reptarking Post Master General

Both of them have very little competitive players. I don't think gunshin BL's ace is playing anymore
  10. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

Is Exodus updated with the new brackets, times, and all that good stuff?
  11. Quitch

All the information pertaining to Clan Wars is up-to-date.
    websterx01 likes this.
  12. Quitch

Less than 24 hours to get your clan mates signed up. I won't be extending the deadline, no matter how much people beg, so sign up now or miss out on season one.
  13. Murcanic

Murcanic Well-Known Member

Indeed gunshin hasn't been around for ages and BL's other players are not too active aswell its part of the reason I left and joined realm...
  14. icycalm

I sent a message to Captain Conundrum yesterday, but he still hasn't replied to me, so that's what's been holding me back. Here it is:

Or could I just make a new account called icycalm and you can just delete the old one?
  15. Quitch

Your username and player name (as displayed in Clan Wars) are separate, the latter can be edited per the OP.
  16. icycalm

I know, but I still don't want to log in with that username. I am OCD like that. Would you mind deleting my account? I mean can I make a new one even if you don't delete the old one. It's just cleaner like that.
  17. icycalm

I am in the process of signing us up again now. Bsport has been extremely helpful with accommodating all my little quirks with the sign up process, so many thanks for that. One thing I'd like to say, while there's still time, is that if Nova and BL don't sign up because they don't have any "competitive" players -- well, we don't have any either. So it would be nice to have a couple of clans on the league with which we could legitimately compete, and maybe even beat. So maybe these two clans should reconsider joining? Should I try PMing them or something while there's still time?
  18. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

Can all participants that have PAStats Missing please play some games with pastats activated. See guide if you need help.
  19. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Well you guys are welcome to come join Promethean for some training games some time. You can usually find us on our TS server early evenings around 6 to 11pm GMT + 1 (uk time). Where large team games are concerned you don't necessarily have to be top 1 v 1 players, just work well together and you can challenge anyone :)

Details of our TS server can be found here:

https://sites.google.com/site/prometheanpa/contact

Also out of interest, have you looked at the PA:Stats ladder recently, one of your players is near to top for 2 v 2...
  20. icycalm

We had the two top spots on 2v2 for a day or so, but it's just because most people concentrate on 1v1. So it won't last long, probably. It's just because the ladder was reset, I think.

Thanks for the invite, and we'll definitely come on your TS to set up some team games, but not "training games", if I understand your meaning. We don't want tips from anyone. I talked about that in my metagame thread yesterday. We want to devise all our strategies on our own, even if that means improving more slowly than we otherwise could. I definitely appreciate the offer though. You'll just have to demolish us a few times, and we'll start picking up tactics from you by watching how you do it.