Any belgian PA competitive clans?

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by jonathanstey, March 10, 2014.

1. jonathanstey

jonathanstey Member

I was just wondering. Are there any belgian competitive Planetary annihilation clans?
  2. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

not sure about belgian as i dont know anyone who plays that is, but there are so many germans around if you are willing to cross some borders?
  3. jonathanstey

jonathanstey Member

I'm ok with germans as long as they speak english or a language I can understand. :) I really need some friends on this game.
  4. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

if you are willing to cross oceans, then any clan would be suitable as i dont think there are any bad ones. Try signing up to Ballistic Logistics and see if you like us (if you dont you can always leave, theres no obligations). The ralm has by far the largest amount of members, but the more members you have, the more disorienting it can be (lots of different personalities), they have a thread on here somewhere.
  5. Oreios

Oreios New Member

Hey jonathanstey,

I randomly saw your post and thought I should give you a reply.

I'm in a clan called Revolution Gods, they play a lot of games (mostly they drink a lot of beer).
    But if you're interested for a chat and what to play some PA with me I'm happy to have you.

revolutiongods.be is the Teamspeak IP.

Tot dan! :D
    Oreios
  6. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

Hello, if you speak french, you could join the Northern Walk. We are one of the six most active competitive clan.

NW - french
    VoW - german
    (P) - i think english
    RLM - english
    BRN - aussie and kiwi
    PAG - i dont know ^^