HELP! PA and PA:T merged i guess

Discussion in 'Support!' started by dabger1, December 16, 2017.

1. dabger1

dabger1 New Member

so here's my situation: i had PA:T, ran fine, started freezing up on game start for long enough for it to auto choose my starting location, went to forums to find a fix, found one that said "install PA with normal launcher (i have PA:T on steam), so i did that, opened up the game, found it had launched PA classic as expected (i used the launcher) and the problem was gone, went to steam and launched there, then found myself at PA classic again, so i uninstalled the launcher, ran it again, still PA classic (please note: the PA classic files and PA titans files are in COMPLETELY different places), uninstalled PA titans on steam, re-installed it, new problem and old problem persists, i uninstalled and re-installed 3 more times, still there, purchased PA titans from in-game, that didn't fix it. PLS HELP!!! also when i go to build units in game i still have the option to build PA:T units but once they "spawn in" or are supposed to appear the game crashes.
  2. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

Check
    > Settings > Gameplay > Active Product > Check drop down menu has Titans selected
  3. dabger1

dabger1 New Member

but where is the dropdown? i go to the specified location in game and it's not there as the launcher is just "verify" and "play"
  4. flubbateios

flubbateios Active Member

5. dabger1

dabger1 New Member

its not there at all

Attached Files:

6. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General