Planetary Annihilation Wiki

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by iamacyborg, January 31, 2013.

1. iamacyborg

iamacyborg New Member

2. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

Bump because usefull.
  3. sabetwolf

sabetwolf Member

Sounds like a great idea. Also, inherent bump.
  4. iamacyborg

iamacyborg New Member

Thanks guys :)

I'll make some modifications to the homepage sometime soon so we can get the Kickstarter video on there and some actual useful info.

Obviously it's mega early days yet, but it's always fun to track progress so the community can easily see how everything has developed.

I run this little site, so I'm no stranger to wikis! This time I've been smart and gone with decent hosting right from the get-go, so I won't be hitting the same issues I did with that one.

And if anyone knows who the community manager is for Uber Ent, It'd be great to start getting some stuff going directly with them!
  5. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Please let post in this thread as soon as you guys have a "first pass" of this up and running, and we'll get a "fan and information websites" stick going. :)

This is awesome to see!
  6. pantsburgh

pantsburgh Active Member

Let me know if you need help with graphics or something. The PoE one looks pretty good, though, so maybe you've got that covered.
  7. iamacyborg

iamacyborg New Member

Will do! Things are a bit hectic with work and other obligations, but I'm getting it all together slowly.

Feel free to come up with something, it was actually the Curse guys who skinned the PoE wiki. Are you familiar with editing a user Vector.css page to modify the way the wiki looks?