Ally Camera?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by RaTcHeT302, September 11, 2012.

1. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

What if when playing togheter with a friend or an allied team you could activate a small camera to see what he's currently seeing? Or might it make the hud too cluttered?
  2. Pawz

Pawz Active Member

+1. Like this idea. You could even enhance it with a 'ping' option that pops up (at your optional discretion of course) a window for the area pinged.
  3. sacrificiallamb

sacrificiallamb Member

I don't know why I would use it, but if it was in the leader board i don't imagine it being intrusive.
    might be a good way to learn to play if still available in replay
  4. Yourtime

Yourtime Member

well at least it would be important to make poiints to show, which position the ally mean. It also would be great, when the ally can draw on the map and the ally can see it, like an fast planning feature
  5. shollosx

shollosx Member

This was done very effectively on TA by the taDemo recorder. It added a colored frame onto the mini map that you could see in recordings so you could see what the other person on your team is looking at. I would like to see this included in the game as an option.