OxyTeamOxyTeamOxyTeamOxyTeamOxyTeamOxyTeamOxyTeamOxyTeam

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Kappy, January 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kappy

Kappy New Member

I would like it if oxyteam would stop kissing admins assholes and having them lock my threads everytime I make a thread about them. Their shi t, why would a community learn from kids that are shi t? Good job Oxy, you got the whole forum community on your side and have touched many as sholes. You also have convinced noobs that they can be good at any game if they listen to you guys and your pub ways! I mean, when i play games, i like to be as good as "randys" as well. The admins here also ban you for making a simple name like Shammas the Ghost. what if that was someones actual name on xbox? your gonna ban them for having the same name as Shammas? or something close to it? Their also very immature, the mickey cantor comment, then locking the thread? Soooo glad im not friends with you guys. Way to use your admin powers for showing your superior though. I like the way oxyteam or one of the admins has to get the last word in before locking it to :D .If it comes to it, this thread will probably be deleted and maybe even get me banned for speaking my mind? Who knows, but remember that OxyTeam in the last thread was telling me to do stuff as well, I believe it was to blow it out my ***? OxyTeam members need to stop sending my private messages as well....I know im trolling on you and all but why you so mad brah?

Btw, to the admin who was saying the comment about my mom, shes dead and thanks for reminding me *******. You would think someone like an admin would think about others before posting something like that...
  2. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Look im posting about oxyteam again and made another thread! Is that against the rules? NAH! they can't tell me nughin, can you teach me how to be like oxy?
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I think you did that with the wrong account? :p
  4. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Here's what I sent him in PM. Does it look mad?

OxyTeam is a joke team, but you are just a joke.
  5. Mickey Cantor

Mickey Cantor New Member

Whoops! This BAN is brought to you by your nationwide chain of Dr. Trigger Superstores. For the lowest prices ever on name brand trigger systems visit any one of our thirty-five locations this weekend for our annual tent sale! First fifty customers get a can of radiation-free meat product. While supplies last.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.