My ideas for possibly tweaks and changes

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by xX Ript3r Xx, January 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX Ript3r Xx

xX Ript3r Xx New Member

Okay I would like to see possibly overtime gone because for this sole reason. People hiding in their base till the end then juice rushing and being rewarded with a win. Since a support and assault can drop the ball so fast compared to any other classes. That doesn't show skill. Or maybe possibly getting rid of being able to use juice in over time but make turrets take more damage and only turrets and increase the balls defense alot more. but if removed how about the team that had the most money wins.
    Remove the ability to earn protags besides bot kills in private games. Getting over 9000 should be earned not boosted.

Maybe change the turrets prioritization to the biggest threat too it if in range.

Improve hit detection alot more. I have realized alot of the time if I'm not host as sniper and tank their weapons don't hit as much as they should. I know any sniper hates hitting a guy in the head and because of poor hit detection they get a body. And idk how many times my jet gun and rail gun aren't connecting even when my cross hairs on them and they aren't moving out of it.

Stop bouncer spawns on spunky or send only 2.
    Fix grab detection. For example if I lunge as an assassin at another assassin and I get grappled. That shouldn't happen if I'm mashing my left trigger. And fix the ability to grapple people in a charge.

Balance the classes better.

Assault - Slow him down a bit. No double bombing. Reduce Damage on charge grapple. Increase charge and bomb recharge time. Make bombs detnatable by other players like traps. Reduce damage slightly for the assault rifle. Maybe add a strength thing for shooting grenade launcher rounds like you hold the right stick and a little power meter pops up showing how far you want to shoot it up push in the left stick for more or the right for less maybe. Make him able to throw his bomb further like the supports air strike. Make their jet pack set things on fire. (Some ideas shared with Kc)

Support - Heal/Hurt gun heals what ever is in the circle not closest to it. Shotty hit detection is better during laggy games. Over healed supports can't be assassinated with armor 3 by a dagger. And by over healed I mean full healed. (If not already true) Airstrikes be put back to their old recharge time or a little slower for each one. Firebase damaged reduced a decent bit. It shouldn't be able to drop a tank juiced in 5 seconds. But still make it have the range so it can shoot long enough. Fix detection on it like when I play a gunner alot of the time I shoot it and it stops taking damage for a split second so I die. While healing turrets a gunner mortering with RoF 3 vs a Support with RoF 3 it will be a draw except in healing. They shouldn't out heal damage output without having a higher RoF

Assassin - Add a new side grapple animation or make all side grapples a front. Host smoke bombs actually work. Make it to where and enemy in the air can't get hit by a assassins blade unless she dumbs for example I have tried to slice a assault flying and it wont hit but yet when I fly they hit me without jumping. Stop them from pulling people out of the air.

Sniper - Make body shots a little bit weaker. Weaken explosive rounds on players a decent bit but have it still do the same damage on bots and turrets. A snipers made for headshots so they shouldn't be rewarded for 6 body shots on people. Weaken the Smg a little bit it can almost drop a tank with armor 3 in one normal size clip. Increase skill drain a little bit on the traps.

Gunner - Make slam be instant. Decrease time it takes to start healing slightly.

Tank - Hit detection with both weapons fixed. Increase charge recharge time by a few seconds. Make it to where either the Charge level 3 either stuns me or does the back flip animation. Not both.

Bots don't shoot any further than they do with other bots. Jackbots wont don't predict your time in a slam to knock you off the edge out of a grapple. What I mean is say I'm behind a jackbot and i get grappled I have had it slam the second i get out of the grapple to be sent flying. This has happen multiple times without anyone near it besides me but I'm behind it a few feet and it dont slam when behind it.

Lazerblazers do a bit more damage. and get rid of taunt juicing off them or deploy juicing on them. Those are the things I would like to see fixed.
  2. xX Ript3r Xx

xX Ript3r Xx New Member

Just had a nice idea to add maybe if you ring out someone you also get it added to what you killed him with and a ring out. Example - I hit you before you die with a product grenade that adds to my grenade kills. I hit them with a smg round it adds to my smg kills. All that good stuff. Cause honestly 2500 on most everything. Also I slam you off it counts as a ring out and slam kill. Just like if you get a headshot with a sniper it adds to your sniper kills
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

all of these ideas are either:
    1. somebody elses ideas
    2. lag related
    3. stupid
  4. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

can we turn this into something like whats in my signature too?
  6. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

If you write almost exactly what I was going to write, I'm just going to quote you instead of taking the time to tell someone that their ideas are stupid. It's all about efficiency.
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

8. Magikarp

Magikarp New Member

Magikarp
    Not givin a **** about people's sigs since 30 seconds ago
  9. xX Ript3r Xx

xX Ript3r Xx New Member

Actually most ideas I've thought about on my own. Just cause there shared dont mean anything.

Then they need to fix their servers.

Sorry I actually have a mind of my own and I know pretty well how to balance things and what could use a change. Reason being it's in a wish list. But you've already proved how ignorant you truly are so please just shut up now.
  10. xX Ript3r Xx

xX Ript3r Xx New Member

And Tom Just keep backing out of games against me your not on my skill level. Cause it's sad how playing the overpowered assault you can't beat me. And Billy just shut up your just a OXY bitch that kisses Ubers ***.
  11. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

Did you make this thread because Fluffy ran circles around you :)?
  12. Mickey Cantor

Mickey Cantor New Member

Fans are reminded that the throwing of flaming projectiles is prohibited within the stadium's family section.

Congratulation for derailing your own thread!! Hi Hooooo!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.