1. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

As most of you know, some of the frequent posting forum people has stopped posting all of sudden. I'm listing them here:

Boltaktion:
    He's on Oxyteam, he's one of the best Assasins, he's gone again.

IDeadeye:
    I'm not sure if anybody here cares,(no offense if you're reading this.)but Deadeye is gone again too. Banned? :|

Illinijen(Miss informed):
    Stopped posting pretty recently. Not sure if she's really "gone" or not. Been online on the Xbawkz recently too.

Scathis:
    He's one of the devs, nuff said. :D

Me:
    Now while this is obviously an joke; I just wanted to point out that school has started
    so I wont be able to play and post here as frequently as before. Just sayin!

If you know anything about where these people went off to, please reply to this post.

Also, Shammas has been banned for...Uhhhh....*Clears throat*Lets just stick to excessive trolling. :lol: (or something like that. :roll: )
  2. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Maybe they haven't found anything worth talking about or posting around. Although I do recognize some names and I've seen them post since I started posting on the forums which was like 2/3 weeks ago? Not even?
  3. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

The forums are meh of late. And it's too cold to play my xbox. I just want to curl up on the couch and watch Top Chef with a cup of tea.
  4. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

I'm still here, but we're trying to get a PC version out, so I've been a tad busy.
  5. Mickey Cantor

Mickey Cantor New Member

This unrelated thread to anything MNC is brought to you by the Second Congregational Church of Bacon, who'd like to remind you that whether you're a fan of belly cuts, hind leg, Canadian bacon or even ham hocks; dialog, not violence is the answer. One bacon, many churches. Can't we all just get along? Also, filthy purveyors of so-called "turkey bacon" are heretics and must be killed.

Hiiiii HooooooO!
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Is anyone else's jaw on the floor with the arrival of our new moderator? I guess they are letting him on the computer while he is in jail. Either that or they have a clone sitting at a desk in the corner reading the forums and waiting for the perfect time to "attack."
  7. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Lol coolest moderator ever!

sorry Ekanaut, Scathis, and Shadowstorm :)
  8. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

For the most part, I agree with this, but I just can't get behind pancetta. It's just not all that great and calling it "Italian bacon" seems like an insult to bacon. I barely let Canadian bacon stand as it is. Pork should be cured AND smoked in order to be called bacon.

Just sayin'...I'm sick of Giada De Laurentiis trying to pass it off as bacon.
  9. Magikarp

Magikarp New Member

Where the **** did Mickey come from? Weird...

If bacon gave me superpowers, I'd probably worship it.

I do prefer the Church of Latter-Day Pork, however.
  10. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Canadian "bacon" is just fancy ham. That weird Italian "bacon" stuffs is pretty good, but it isn't bacon. NOTHING EVEN COMES CLOSE TO THE GODLINESS OF BACON.
  11. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Oh, Hi oh(Now i ruined how you say that too!) Mickey!
    Dont say, this topic is related to people playing MNC, the people who's part of MNC, and now it's related to bacon, the treat of the gods that MNC is all about.
    Oh and hows jail? Are they going to let you out soon? Whose Assasinations were successful on you, and how do you still live? Also, you aren't getting any bacon there, huh? Oh, and...How the heck did my mom call you? Uh oh...Somebody here is going to get outrageous telephone bills!(HiiiO ooooo!)
  12. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

13. Magikarp

Magikarp New Member

Teo, clones.
  14. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

What about Pork Rinds?
  15. Grec

Grec New Member

Oh my god yes, yes (Orgasms)
  16. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Phft. Chicharrones (Pork Cracklings) are where it's at. Pork Rind+a layer of fat+Bit of meat. Best when served fresh from your local Cuban Cafeteria. :mrgreen:
    [​IMG]